for people who like stuff.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paper cranes and Chinese Walls

I have yet to do a GO HERE type post, so here it goes. I was searching for something nice and in showcase I came across the Great Wall of china! Now I love Chinese culture and so of course I immediately went no...i HAD to be there. At first I was thinking it will be something small, oh no my friends. It's huge and the joining sims are a Japanese styled RP. So you can guess what fun I had taking pictures. These really do not show you the greatness of this whole build.

Shall we?

See that , that's where I'm meant to be. The air is thick with the smell of blood and I have it on my hands. Rouge Warrior they call me, I say I'm self employed. They tell me I don't belong here well I can prove that's all wrong.

Your stuck in this life and all you got to show for it is some battle scars. You remember to have honor and respect for certain things...like this plant. Living and breathing but to the naked eye it's lifeless and empty. There is so much more.

You start to paint pictures of what you want, and what you thought it would be. It's never what you imagine even when you step back, you always get your breath taken away. That doesn't mean you should give up....

Low and behold when the day is done you can sit back and enjoy. It's getting back to home that's going to be the problem.


Yes. I will be nice and at least tell you what I'm wearing!

the outfit(s)-- BAREROSE
this hair-- RQ
this skin-- CHEERNO. ollie
this makeup-- FOURARSENIC
this tattoo-- FOURARSENIC
these-- sandals XSTREET
(search geta sandals fer cheaps)


Just go take ten minutes turn on the land stream(good relaxing zen music) and enjoy
The Great Wall Of China


0 comments:

Post a Comment