for people who like stuff.

Friday, October 8, 2010

CHEERno ME!

The morning came to fast, and the cold air was close behind. Filthy boys sleep in filthy places, this is one of those situations. I wouldn't want to break the morning silence by putting on clothes.

Today the schedule is clear and I've got nothing to worry about. Maybe I wont paint that picture, or maybe I will. I'll be starving like an Artist in the mean time.



I could have just said hey go get the new CheerNo. Skin...but that's pretty boring. The skin comes with hair for ya chest! Two different types of hair base, Eyelashes, and one sexy piece of Man equipment HUD driven and all. It's all very well done and worth every penny. With all the different faces your sure to find the right face for any occasion. My personal favorite is the blushy looking make up! Yes cause even I sometimes like to blush!!


I'm done, you should TP to. CheerNo. and find Ollie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment