for people who like stuff.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Doing it for the kids....

First of all I didn't wear much purple today In real life as I do not own much outside of blacks and greys! Now saying that EVERYDAY im fighting for gay rights, for anti bullying, for equality. No amount of color can compare to the passion I have for this. Now if your new to this and your thinking all this purple it's because Today is the day we wear purple to honor those unfortunate souls who took their life recently. Gays,homos,fags,queers,dykes,butches,les,tranny, and anything else in between, even you the nerd. You know how it is to be bullied, you remember it just like I did. You remember the helpless feeling because most of the time You couldn't actually get help.

Now I speak from experience Yeah I got beat up regularly when I was young. I was the outcast, the nobody, the freak. Though even after all those A$$ beatings I am here today and stronger then ever. I say this cause it's important to remember, that no matter how hard or how much you feel like giving up DON'T. The world doesn't end after highscool or college or W.E you are going through. No one is worth tears, and no one is damn sure worth killing yourself over. Cause in this world even though you maybe labeled with nasty titles and Even though it seems nothings ever good enough for anyone JUST remember. We are all different, we are meant to be, if we were not different the world would be a very dull and boring place.

Now this isn't a fashion post no it's not. I wanted a chance like this to share this moment with everyone or anyone who takes the time to read what I type. I'll put this movie, it's 13 minutes of hard truth, and yes you will get teary eyed you may even cry. Good, because this shit isn't some stupid thing we should be sweeping under the mat. Young children are dying early, because no one is there to give them a sturdy shoulder. You may say "ohh but thats how it is" Yeah and that does not make it any better. Lets stand up for a change, so we can say we made a mark on this generation of Materlistic goods and shallow attitudes. Now is the time, embrace your fellow gay or hug that weird loner in the corner. Who knows you could be the one shoulder they needed......


Please take the time to listen and watch. It might change the way you approach things....



So im proud to say Im gay I tend to stay this way, and no I wont let you insecure bully tactics get me down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment