for people who like stuff.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Two new, Two Tone, Two Go


So normally I do one look for a post. Today you get full monty! I found well I found two interesting and small shops. One owned by a close friend and the other was just a great random find! SOOO we will keep it clean and simple introducing the looks.


When I heard my friend had some new store Of course I needed to support the team! Team creation! Come to find out even tho it's small there is plenty of things to find! Tons of neat shirts and awesome pants.All in all today was one of those rare days where you find really cool things for affordable prices! and I am so down with affordable prices in SecondLife. Last is the two new hairstyles I found at Epoque did I mention the hair is HUD driven! They made these outfits Banging yes I said it.

-1st Look-
Piece of wheat: SISU
Hoodie: SISU
Metal Arm: SISU
Horns: ! V i s a v i -Konflux Horns Obsidian
Hair: epoque Calm -Dips

-2nd Look-
Jacket: {MV}
Shirt: {MV}
Jeans: {MV}
Hair: epoque Chill - Taffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment