for people who like stuff.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi Fashion. Bad Hairday

I don't normally get into this style but today was I guess a first for everything. I always wanted crazy curly hair and I found this at boon yesterday. The jacket I had laying around along with some other things. Most of this is saying hello to some old stuff. I think all together I accomplished the PIZAZZ of Hi Fashion. Remember im not a professional :D


-Body Works-
Hair: *booN KAR868 hair pink(tinted purple/blue)
Skin: [ DNA ] .::.:LEGACY:.::. [_TYPE 1A-E_] BROW LINES
Eyes: :: Exodi :: LiM Festivus Series - Northstar
Ink: [TH] Tattoo - No Lies, Just Love

-And Wearing This-
Jacket: [savvy avvy] Mens fitted trench - black leather (found on xstreet)
Shirt: four.ARSENIC dressed shirt -Blue-
Pants: AMERIE M - Cargo pants(Black) -using underwear layer)
Boots: WMD Kaboots Black
Belt: Urban Agenda (was part of a hunt gift)
Glasses: -RC- Retro Bugger Sunglasses (boxed)
Gloves: Urban Agenda Driving Gloves

0 comments:

Post a Comment