for people who like stuff.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hi my name is trouble.

If you sit back and listen to Nightmare of you, you get a ton of inspiration.

That's where this look came from. It started with me wanting new shoes! Action had released these really neat oxford style shoes. Of course I needed them, the day was not over yet. After wandering shops for a little longer I spied the neat guitar case from Sey.

I was shooting for the nerdy rocker look.

-On my bod-
Skin: [-B-] Fate / Pale / #o5
Eyes: <<<>>> Glass eyes - MAD/<<<>>> Glass eyes - Violet
Hair: [COLORS] 37 DarkBrown

-Wearing things-
Glasses: (W) Ray-band Glasses
Jacket: Armidi - (m) Classic Pinstripe Blazer [Black]
Shirt/Vest: [MUWU] Micro Cuts - Red Checked Vest + Shirt
Pants: Primitive Design_Payton Pants - ebony black
Shoes: *Action Unisex Oxfords - Classic Tux

The guitar case is from :SEY //GuitarBag/A

0 comments:

Post a Comment